Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 4 - Something you're looking forward to

So, there are a few things that I am looking forward to right now.

# 1 - Getting my house re-sided. Someone decided to graffiti my house a while back and so the insurance is going to give us the money to re-side our house. All we have to do is pay a $500 deductible! Hopefully the weather starts to warm up so that we can get on it! I just can't wait to take away that ugly powder blue color and put up a nice brown. Oh the joys of the simple things in life.

# 2 - Nate and I are going to Hawaii with his side of the family when this semester ends. I CAN'T WAIT! For all of you who know me really well, you know that I love the sun! It will be a nice trip to celebrate the end of the semester. Unfortunately I have a summer semester waiting at home for me when I arrive. What a lucky girl I am. :)

# 3 - The last thing I am looking forward to is that life change that I have been longing for. In a year from the end of this semester, Nate and I will be graduating. We can't wait to start the next chapter in our lives, together. I am just looking forward to not being in school and starting a family. Also the full-time job pay sounds a little nice as well :) I know that I will miss these days of my life and everyone involved in them, so I am still enjoying my life as I take it day by day. I love the people who I associate with on a day to day basis, so I guess it makes it easier to enjoy school a little bit. Ha

Those are just a few things of many that I am looking forward too! Life is great. Enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment