Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 7 - Favorite movies

Alright, so I have to be honest and say that I am not a HUGE movie freak. I am serious when I say I don't feel like I have seen too many movies in my life because I just fall asleep when they are on!! If I'm not being active and physically doing something to keep my attention than it is hard for me to stay awake. I'm so bad that I fall asleep in movie theaters as well. I know, I know..how lamme. Anyways, from what I HAVE seen, these are my favorites:

I LOVE how to lose a guy in 10 days. It's probably one of my all time favs. I think it's hilarious how they are both playing each other the whole time. It's just an all around GREAT show!


I also love The Notebook. I have to admit that I cry EVERY SINGLE TIME I watch it, but it's such a cute movie! I also think Rachel McAdams is gorgeous and such a good actress!


I am a BIG fan of Iron Man! I honestly thought it was going to be one of the dumbest shows ever because I wasn't sure how I felt about technology/super hero type movies..but it was absolutely awesome! It is definitely one of my favorite shows..which surprised me!

The last movie I am going to include on this list is Zoolander. It is probably the dumbest show I have ever seen and that is why I love it so much. Apparently I have a dumb sense of humor too, to be able to enjoy this movie so much! Ben Stiller is the man :)

Of course I am also a little kid and appreciate cartoons. I love Happy Feet, The Incredibles, All of the Disney Princess movies, Finding Nemo, Madigascar 1 and 2 and many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment